MR. Genseal's P.E. CLass
"WIN THE DAY"
1. No Bullying- Get along, or at the very least, tolerate each other.
2. Act Right- Show respect towards teachers, students, and yourself
3. Participate- Give a genuine effort.
4. Dress Appropriately- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to be active.
5. Respect Locker Rooms and the Gym- Do not leave trash, clothes, shoes, or other items lying around.
6. Dress in a Timely Fashion- Chronic tardiness will lead to a detention.
7. Respect Equipment
8. Do not leave the gym without Permission.
In the High School, each student will start the year with 999 points in each of these categories:
(In the middle school, each student will start with 500 points.)
*** For each violation, 100 points will be deducted.
Units of Study
Tennis, Badminton, pickle ball, archer, cycling, golf, soccer, volleyball, basketball, softball, weight training, ping pong, track and field, hand ball, and fitness/health activities